Zaborek – a beautiful old guesthouse
Huge space to your disposal
and Old Wooden Church
Zaborek – that is polish tradition. Combined with polish architects handycraft. Over a hundred years old. The guests stay here in a charming old flair. For example in a priest’s house (built in 1880), a windmill or in a farmer’s cottage. Totally there are 100 beds availble.
Accomodation in Zaborek
The roms are equiped by the owners Lucyna & Arek Okon individual and with a love for the detail. So there you will find many polish antics. No room looks like the other one. Every single house has it’s own dining room. There the guests enjoy the traditional polish meals and the specalities of the region Podlasia.
- Visit to the arabian Horse Ranch in Janow Podlaski
- Country side excursion with a horse waggon
- Rustic feast with wild pig on the grill, camp fire and polish folk
- Wooden boat cruises on the border river Bug
- Excursions to the wild nature reservation. There you’ll see Europe’s last bisons
- Tennis, Beachvolleyball
Delicious and regional cousine
and visit us in Zaborek